Feb 1, 2010

Well, I never!

Is it really true...I can post from my crackberry.
I have to test...
Here goes it~

- edited to say -
So nuts that i can post to the internet from my phone!!?! (though I seem to be unable to leave comments...thinking)
I have learned I can not post pictures/mms...hmmmm, or perhaps i have more to learn.(when is that not true?)

Also, my camera is in San Diego...since mid November 2009!!
I'm freaking out. Really, I want it back.
NOW! please

Tomorrow, I must send a self-stamped, self-addresses box to retrieve my camera.
I miss it. Greatly.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Hello!
I spotted your commentbox over at Rae's place and quickly ran over here to see if you're home. Welcome back Soft Rock Mama.

Soft Rock Mama said...

Hi Eleanor!
Thanks, it is nice to be back.